Sunday, June 8, 2008

feel like am in love...

wah, am so happy today..
went out wit fwen and mr. Z.A. who is admire me..

he make me laugh and am so happy every second wit him..
sgt selesa and i do miss him after he sent me back just now..
we share music together..damn! we love music!

i know he missed me too coz he called me just now..alasan dia, just want to make sure am oke..
of course la i oke..but i do miss u. (ckp dlm ati je la)

then on fon..
Mr. Z.A: "if u free tomorow, we can chill ..wht u say?'
Me: Not sure yet..might be i want to do sumthin...(konon jual mahal la)
Mr. Z.A: "ok then , u let me know ya.. mybe we can watch sum movie..hehe
Me: (wtf? he trap me wit movie..coz he knw i love to watch)... ok let u knw tmrow..
Mr. Z.A: we can watch kungfu panda..i knw u want to watch..hehe,,
Me: (sial! dia mmg sengaja but i kena jual mhl ni)..ya i really wana watch it but i cant sure yet...huhu..

after bla..bla..bla.. end of the conversation and now, we text each other..
end.

No comments: