Thursday, July 3, 2008

i love daddy

thursday - 2.00 AM,
my dad complaining had bad headache.
my mum panic and ask me to help her to bring my dad to the hospital.

it was raining.
after 10 mins driving.
we reached the hospital. and the medical asst briong my dad to the ER.

i just pray outside.
after half and hour, my mum ask the Med Asst bout my dad condition.
But no answer...

i've bought milo for mum coz she's need sumthin to warm her..(damn cool tht nite!)
about 2 hour waiting, i and mum went to c my dad inside the Emergncy ward.

My dad smile to me, and i kiss her cheek.
I'm so scared to lose him...
I try to cormfort and fulfill whatever he want.

After 4 hours, the doc release my dad to go back home.
My dad had high blood pressure coz he tension wit his work.!

Huhu.
I love my dad and i'm glad to be there when he need me.!

No comments: