Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Internship.....Interns...

Hurmmm..today is my 1st day internship.
At first in the morning, i'm so excited.!
Mum woke me up at 6 am.. actually i already woke up but i pretend and wait mum to wake me...
Ehehehe..After showed, i choose to wear pink+green baju kurung (actually i borrowed frm my sis wardrobe..) and put sum make-up..

Then i'm having my bfast wit mum n dad..
I went to work by my own.
Luckly no jam today and i arrived quite early..

8.30 am, i meet Mr. Khalil who actually approve my internship letter.
Then he asked me to see Mr. Krishnan.. shit (he's goin to be my supervisor ? OMG!)
Unfortunately, Mr. Krishnan having some outstation work like whtever then I met Mr. Harris.
Mr. Harris seem very cool and he asked me to focus to database of the company..and he said that he goin to supervise me for current time.. (Owh, awesome!)

Few of staff welcome me.. thx to Mr. Nizwan who accidently talked to me 1st.
Appreciate tht.!
And now he like my buddy even i dont have his no. yet..hahaha..
And thx to Mr. Fared and Mr. Azrul who askin me out for movie..maybe 1 day ya.!

So, I'm happy end of the day, at least i make fwend in the company..
Will see, wht happen tomorow coz rite nw am gonna watching Prison Break Ses 3..

end.

No comments: