Thursday, May 22, 2008

My Ex-Bf so fuckin' Lie..!!

u knw wht,
i dont get it? he was dump me before.. then, he view my fs?
for wht? he calld my best fwen ija, ask bout me..
sayin " kasian dia kat SA sorg je tinggal"

Plus tellin ija, " aku nk p holiday kt australia..las time i went to bangkok"
ija said " so geli la nk dgr semua ni aftr wht u did to my fwen"
hell ya babe!!
even my best fwen pun menyampah..!

lagi nk text me " i've got motocross tournament.!"
if u ask me to pray u have safe journey,, GO TO HELL "S" !!

fuck u "s". ! wht do u expect frm me? after wht hv u done?!
I really hope u find wht u really want in ur life "s"...
coz i believe u not even sure whre the hell u are now.. (hahaha)
Coz in deep my heart, no more u.. no more "sweet s." tht i cared before..

I'm gonna be ok,
I'm gonna be smile coz i deserve to..
and I knw time will heal it..

No comments: