Saturday, May 24, 2008

Mr. Asyraf a.k.a My BoBy




I don't knw how to start,, but last nite i promise to Boby to write bout him.

So, this is it....
Actually, we knwn each othr frm myspace long time ago (i think past 3yrs) but we nvr meet.
We just met early dis yr- 2008. Tht nite, was awesome, coz Boby wit Charlie come to my place all the way frm Sentul to Shah Alam just for me.. (i felt lucky to hv u BoBy!).

That nite, after fetch me at my place - Sec 7, SA, we went to Pelita - Mamak Place sumwhere in Kl (sori babe, i dont eat Nasi Kandar!). So, i just order Roti Canai. However, my sweet Boby n Charlie ate Nasi Kandar.. We chat and lepak til' late..
Then, Charlie got sesat in KL - can u imagine? (no hurt feeling, his frm JB).
But at last, he find way to send me back to SA.

end.

Not really end la, the new episode begin,,
The 2nd time, we went out, we hang out at Kg. Baru.. lol, damn hot tht place!
But Kg. Baru its like Boby fav place to eat, so y not to join sweety boby for his lunch time.
Plus, he came frm his office near Wgsa Maju fetch me at Times Square. (don't u think he is nice to me?)
Then, at nite we stroll together at The Garden, Mid Valley City..
Catch some shot and ate at Mancongkam.. (we love to eat ya'll).
Then he sent me back to Sya place..

It was wonderful to have friend like Boby,
He love to eat, he love to sing, he love to talk..
The most of I love bout him,,
He LOVE and MiSS me whn i'm nt around.!

Miss u oBy..

end..this time, Real EnD..


1 comment:

hambe said...

hehe i'm always mizz this gurl..heheh