Thursday, May 22, 2008

Things I Learned in Life

1. I've learned that we dont have to change friends if we understand that friends change.

2. I've learned that no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt u every once in a while and u must forgive them for that.

3. I've learned that true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance..the same goes for true love.

4. I've learned that u can do something in an instant that will give u heartache for life.

5.I've learned that its taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.

6. I've learned that u should always leaved loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time u see them.

7. I've learned that u can keep going long after you can't.

8. I've learned that we are responsible for wht we do, no matter how we feel.

9. I've learned that either u control your attitude or its control u.

10. I've learned that regardless of how hot and steamy a relationship is at first, the passion fades and there had better be something else to take its place.

11. I've learned that heroes are the people who do wht has to be done when its needs to be done, regardless of the consequences.

12. I've learned that money is a lousy way of keeping score.

13. I've learned that my best friend and I can do anything or nothing and have the best time.

14. I've learned that sometimes the people u expect to kick u when u're down, will be the ones to help u get back up.

15. I've learned that sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesnt give the right to be cruel.

16. I've learned that just because someone doesnt love u the way u want them to doesnt mean they dont love with all they have.

17. I've learned that maturity has more to do with what types of experiences u've had and wht u've learnd frm them, less to do with how many years u have lived.

18. I've learned that it isnt always enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes u have to learn to forgive yourself.

19. I've learned that no matter how bad your heart is broken the world doesnt stop for your grief.

20. I've learned that our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.

21. I've learned that just because 2 people argue, it doesnt mean they dont love each other and just because they doesnt argue, it doesnt mean they do love each other.

22. I've learned that u shouldnt be so eager to find out a secret. It could change ur life forever.

23. I've learned that 2 people can look at the same thing and see something totally different.

24. I've learned that ur life can be changed in a matter of hours by people who don't even know u.

25. I've learned that even when u think u have no more to give, when a friend cries out to u, u will find the strenght to help.

26. I've learned that credentials on the wall do not make u a decent human being.

27. I've learned that people u care about most in life a sumtimes taken from u too soon.



No comments: